This is a great addition to any pasta dinner or just as a snack. I’m always eating some kind of bread but haven’t had garlic bread in I don’t know how long. The next logical step was to make all of my garlic bread dreams true by satisfying my craving. With a stick of melted butter and a few cloves of garlic you’re well on your way to making amazing garlic bread.
I wanted to up the ante with a new “loaded” garlic bread that I haven’t had before. The loaded garlic bread was topped with fresh mozzarella, red jalapenos, and fresh basil. The final product was a hit! I needed a walk around the block after but it was well worth it.
The trick with the butter is microwaving it halfway then stirring until the rest is melted. That will keep the milk solids from separating, leaving a creamy butter perfect for spreading.
1 loaf of your favorite bread cut in half lengthwise
1 stick of butter, slightly melted
3 garlic cloves, minced
1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375
- Microwave the butter in a glass bowl for about 20 seconds until its about half way melted. Mix it until its fully melted but still looks creamy.
- Add the garlic, parmesan cheese, and parsley to the butter.
- Spread the butter mixture on the bread from edge to edge, top with additional parmesan cheese
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edge of the bread are slightly browned
- Cut into pieces and serve