This post may contain affiliate links, please read my disclosure policy.
These fries are a weekly staple for me. At least once a week I’m munching on some baked fries. I’ve tried a lot of variations but this seasoning blend is the clear winner and you can’t have fries without some sort of dippin sauce. It must be the countless times I’ve seen Step Brothers boosting my fancy sauce love but fancy sauce holds a high ranking on my dippin list pretty close to ranch. If you’re from the Midwest then you know that’s a pretty big deal. Next time you need some fries with a burger or just want something to much on give these a try.
Visit my Amazon storefront to view all the equipment I use
2lbs russet potatoes, cut into fry shape
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp granulated garlic
1 tbsp granulated onion
2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup mayonaise
1/4 cup ketchup
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp white vinegar
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss the cut potatoes with the paprika, granulated garlic, granulated onion, kosher salt, and extra virgin olive oil. Coat evenly.
- Evenly spread the seasoned potatoes on a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 30-45 mins
- While the fries are baking whisk together all of the ingredients for the fancy sauce
- Remove fries from the oven, garnish with green onions
- Dip each fry in fancy sauce for maximum enjoyment